FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 11, 2023
ECG Announces Rebranding and Renaming Initiative
[Ridgewood, NJ] – ECG, a trusted leader in the field of association management and strategic meeting planning services, is thrilled to unveil a new chapter in its twenty-year history with a comprehensive renaming and rebranding effort. This strategic move reflects our commitment to staying at the forefront of our industry, enhancing our services, and better serving our valued clients.
Effective immediately, ECG will be known as Avivant Partners. This new name encapsulates our company's evolution, expanded offerings, and dedication to facilitating remarkable events, thriving business units, and providing outstanding association management services.
Key highlights of our renaming and rebranding initiative include:
1. A Fresh Name: Our new name, Avivant Partners, combines the Hebrew word “Aviva” meaning springlike/fresh, and the French word “vivant” which means alive. The meaning behind our new name reflects our commitment to innovation and adaptability, while still upholding the trust and reputation we've built over the past 20 years.
2. Updated Visual Identity: We have redesigned our logo and visual identity to align with our new name, conveying a modern and forward-looking image and signifying the “intersections” we create for our client communities through events and associations.
3. Enhanced Services: Avivant Partners is committed to offering even more comprehensive and innovative services by adding consulting and analysis capabilities to our offering. We will continue to tailor our solutions to each client's unique needs.
4. Revamped Website: Our website has been completely revamped to showcase our work and reflect our operating philosophy, the quality of our work, and our new name.
5. Reinvigorated Mission: Our mission, to deliver exceptional association management and
event experiences, remains at the core of our identity, driving us to exceed expectations.
Mary Adams, the firm’s founder and CEO shares that “Avivant Partners represents an exciting new chapter in our company's journey. Our commitment to excellence and our client's success remains unwavering. We believe that our new name and refreshed brand identity will resonate with our clients and partners as we continue to provide comprehensive solutions in association management, strategic meeting planning, and consulting services." The renaming and rebranding of ECG reflect our dedication to continuous improvement and our determination to evolve with the ever-changing landscape of association management and meeting planning. We are confident that this revitalized brand identity will further strengthen our relationships with existing clients and introduce Avivant Partners to a wider audience.
Please visit our new website at avivantpartners.com to explore our reimagined brand and learn more about the exciting changes at Avivant Partners. For media inquiries or further information, please contact John Bluemke at 646-242-3678 or John.Bluemke@avivantpartners.com.
About Avivant Partners:
Avivant Partners is a leading provider of association management and event services, dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences and solutions for our clients. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Avivant Partners has a proven track record of success in event planning, association management, & strategic consulting & analysis. For more information, please visit AvivantPartners.com.